I have so many favourite things that narrowing it down to 15 is going to be a challenge in itself, but here goes:
- My Family - They are the most important aspect of my life and i'm blessed to have such a close and incredible relationship with all of them. Now that i have my own little family, i hope to pass on the same values to them.
- My Home - We moved into our new home last weekend and it is beautiful, far more so than i had remembered. It's in the country, surrounded by woodland and we have our own garden (after leaving a flat, this is the best part!). What's more, it's situated a 2 minute walk away from my dad's farm which is perfect and i hope Riley will grow up to experience the same things i did.
- Apple Products - We have iphones and an ipad2 in this house. I would be lost without either.
- Coca Cola - Addicted. I rarely drink anything else, which isn't a good thing to say the least but i have to have my caffeine fix.
- Chocolate - I don't have a sweet tooth and i'm not a desserts, pudding or afters person in the slightest but i do love a bit of chocolate.
- Pink Lilies - My favourite flower, i think they're gorgeous.
- Chinese Food - Mmmmm Nom Nom! You can't beat a chinese, a bottle of vino and some good tv of an evening. Just not every night lol.
- GHD Hair Straighteners - My hair is naturally curly and i hate it so would be utterly lost without my GHD's. I straighten my hair pretty much every day.
- Blogging - I'm still fairly new to the blogosphere but it's fast becoming my biggest passion and favourite thing to do. I've met some incredible people and made friends for life.
- Photography - I love taking photos, even more so now i'm a mummy and my camera comes everywhere with me. I love how you can capture a special moment and hold on to it forever. I hope to take a photography course some day soon and learn how to use my camera to its full potential and take amazing photos.
- Malibu - Yum, my favourite tipple. Malibu and coke on ice!
- My Car - I love the freedom of being able to leave the house, jump in my car and go wherever i please. It's also a god send when trying to get a grumpy, whingy and crying baby off to sleep.
- Viva La Juicy - The one and only perfume i wear because it smells fantastic.
- My Merci Maman Bracelet - Engraved with Riley's name, nickname and date of birth.
- Summer - my favourite season of the year. Warm sunny days, blooming flowers, ice cream at the seaside, picnics at the park and drinks in a pub garden. Heaven.